I am Inspired by Personal Weight Loss Success Stories


The will change habits and behaviors has to be strong in a person that is serious about altering their lifestyle to make it one that they want it to be. Although it is possible to find the strength to change from the inside out there is a lot of credit to be given to an individual who is able to alter their thinking and emotional connections to food in order to create their own weight loss success stories. As someone that has been through a personal challenge to drop down in size and lose unwanted pounds and inches I know the struggles that are faced by people who are looking to gain control of their diet and start on a program of exercise.


Although it has been a few years since I was what I consider to be overweight I can still remember what took place to change my way of thinking and the commitment that I made to myself to shape up and be healthy. While going out to buy a new suit for work I walked into a clothing store and was measured by the clerk for a pair of pants and a jacket. To my amazement I was told that I had a 37 inch waist. Knowing that I had gained weight since getting married I had no idea that I had put on as much weight as I was carrying. (Before getting married I had a 32 inch waistline, and I was devastated that I had let myself go).


I did not buy the suit that I wanted that day and instead I started exercising each morning and eating better throughout the day. Cutting out sugars and bread and giving up soda cold turkey I stuck to my plan and within six months was able to record my own weight loss success stories. Having dropped back down to a 31 inch waist and losing a total of 50 pounds I continued to work out each morning for a full year and condition my body to be in the best shape of my life.

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete